If you are looking to uninstall WAMP Server and start fresh with a new installation, here is the quick and straight forward way to do it in Windows.
1. Exit WAMP Server if it is running.
2. Head over to START –> Control Panel
3. Click on Uninstall a program
4. Select WampServer 2.x and click on Uninstall. Powerfull Uninstall (shown here) is added by a nice utility called IOBit Uninstaller which I highly recommend.
5. Click Yes..
6. Once uninstalled you will see the following message, click OK.
7. Finally, delete the wamp folder by doing a right click –> Delete.
You are now ready to re-install or simply try another development package that better suits your needs.
Hope this has helped.